Nutiva nurtures vitality by consciously curating the world's finest plant-based organic foods. For us, it starts with organic, non-GMO farming—done without chemical pesticides or fertilizers. Our pure superfoods provide vital nutrition while accelerating the organic food movement. Serving as catalysts, innovators and pathfinders, we inform and inspire, offering thoughtful solutions to planetary challenges. As these ideas take root, communities everywhere are strengthened. We’re Green Business certified, holding ourselves accountable to sustainable principles by reducing our carbon footprint, becoming a zero waste facility, and donating 1 percent of our sales. Join us in raising the bar for social and environmental responsibility. Together we can ensure a vibrant future by revolutionizing the way the world eats!
The Territory Sales Representative,West is responsible for achieving Nutiva branded sales and shelf placement objectives for the region, as well as collaborating with the Nutiva Region Managers to develop and implement effective programs that drive Nutiva’s success in these markets.
The Territory Sales Representative will call on natural and conventional retailers to insure Nutiva product shelf placement, new distribution, sell in off-shelf displays and promotions, and build strong trusting relationships at retail with buyers and team leaders at store level. This role will also passionately represent Nutiva at trade and consumer shows in their assigned territory as needed. Must be able to travel and represent Nutiva in the assigned region.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- Experience as a sales merchandiser or territory representative in the natural/specialty/organic CPG industry.
- Experience in merchandising preferred; ability to implement/execute schematics/planograms a plus.
- Three-five years of proven success in natural/organic CPG sales preferred.
- Familiar with distributor and store ordering processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Promote and practice a healthy lifestyle.
- Computer proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience with using Spins Data.
- Experience with ERP system and sales reports.
- Demonstrated engagement in making the world a better place through sustainable business practices and the promotion of a healthy lifestyle.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. Can converse with management at store level.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Must excel in multi-tasking within a fast-paced organization.
- Reside in Northern California (SF Bay area preferred) with access to a major airport.
- Can travel at least 50%.
- Can work flexible hours, including nights and weekends.
- Has personal vehicle with excellent driving record and active insurance/license. Is courteous and a responsible driver at all times.
Please let them know you heard about it from Luke’s Circle